Uber Eats Customer Care Helpline Number & Contact Details
What is Uber eats?
Actually Uber eats has been already launched in the United States in 2014 and now came to India. Food ordering market is growing day by day and Uber Eats having tough competition with already “Online Meal Ordering” apps like Foodpanda, Zomato, Swiggy.
They are going to capture the market by providing 30 min or less delivery timings or their customer’s users they have started their journey from Mumbai.
They have not launched their Customer care helpline number yet.
How to download Uber Eats App?
- You can download the Uber Eats app to your Android or iOS devices.
- Open your mobile for Android or iOS, in the app store, search for Uber Eats official app and you can download.
- Once you downloaded you can see nearby location based restaurants, their menu and you can place the order.
How to place an order on Uber Eats?
- Open the Uber Eats app installed on your Android or iOS devices.
- It will track your location and suggest nearby restaurants with their timings & area availability.
- Now you can choose the food you want and make an order.
- You can pay through paytm, debit cards/credit cards or net banking.
- If you are not existing customer you have to create the new account and enter your delivery address and now you can just sit and relax your food will be delivered at your doorstep.
You can also keep in touch with their social media profiles given below:
- Facebook- www.facebook.com/ubereats
- Twitter- twitter.com/ubereats
- Instagram- www.instagram.com/UberEATS/
Note: you can also place the order during Uber ride journey as Uber Eats is integrated with the Uber ride app.