Once you become a Jio prime member, you get plenty of exclusive Jio prime plans. The most attractive plan is 309, where you get daily unlimited data, unlimited calls, and SMS.
JIO Latest 4G Prime Member Plans:
Reliance Jio has introduced multiple plans to benefit all type of Jio customers, the lowest plan starts from Rs 149 and goes up to Rs 509.
|309||1 GB/day||56 Days|
|399||1 GB/day||84 Days|
|509||2 GB/day||56 Days|
|999||90 GB||90 Days|
|1999||155 GB||120 Days|
|4999||380 GB||210 Days|
|9999||780 GB||399 Days|
Jio 4G Monthly Plans:
- Jio Rs 149 Prime Plan: You get 2 GB data, unlimited voice calls, and 100 SMS with 30 days of validity.
- Jio Rs 303 Prime Plan: You will get 1 GB data daily with unlimited voice calls, and SMS for 1 month.
- Jio Rs 509 Prime Plan: 60 GB data with no daily limit, voice calls up to 30 days.
Jio 4G Prime with No Data Limit Plans:
- Jio Rs 999 prime plan: 60 GB of data with 60 days’ validity.
- Jio Rs 1999 prime plan: 125 GB of data with 90 days’ validity.
- Jio Rs 4999 prime plan: 350 GB of data with 180 days’ validity.
JIO Prime Prepaid Plans:
How to Subscribe JIO Membership?
- Open MyJio app on your phone.
- Sign in with your Jio number.
- Click on recharge option in the home screen.
- Now select Jio Prime Membership Subscription.
- Pay Rs 99 via JioMoney, Debit Card or Net banking.
- You’ll become a Jio Prime member now.
JIO Prime Postpaid Plans:
The above-listed plans will work for Jio prime postpaid users also. You must become a Jio prime user before March 31 to subscribe to above plans.