After bringing JIO 4G to telecom sector, now Reliance has brought JIO Phone for Free.
Features of JIO Phone:
So, once you get to know the specification of Jio phone free offer 15 August 2017, you will be ensured that whatever you are going to get is indeed great. So, take a look!
- The motto is to make digital india with this step. Another thing this phone will come with 4G feature.
- Now for your emergency contacts, approaching them will be very easy as this phone comes with a special button called distress button, allowing you to text your emergency contacts simply by pressing this button
- When it is about transactions, this phone has enabled features to do every form of transactions. Even when it is about ‘Jan Dhan’, you can easily link to that account
- You will have free voice calls throughout your life. It is absolutely free for Jio phone users. But, if you are up for unlimited data plans, then you have to recharge with Rs. 153 every single month.
- The features of this phone also include connectivity with your television. So, just get your Dhan Dhana Dhan recharge and you are free to watch internet videos for a number of hours
- Phone will come with multiple language support, specially 22 language of India.
- This phone also comes with a front camera, helping you to do video calls. With its QVGA screen and a size of 2.4 inches. NFC is also supported.
How to Get JIO Phone free offer 15 August 2017?
The testing process will start from 15th August onwards. It will be distributed in ‘first come first serve’ basis. You need to pre-book it in order to avail, which will commence from 24th August. All you need to do is visit Jio’s website, Jio app or any Reliance digital stores for pre-booking.
Although it is free, you have to pay an amount of Rs 1500 initially as a security amount, which you are supposed to get back to your account within 36 months.