Now You Can Download and Use My Jio App on Various Devices.
Reliance launched MY JIO App Download for different-different platforms. Like, Android, IOS, and PC. You can download the latest version of Jio App for your Windows Phone. There is no My Jio App for Linux based OS. Som excepting Linux OS you can use Jio App on all OS platform.
1) Steps to Download Jio App on Android Device:
- Open Google Play Store and Search for My Jio App.
- Or else you can Click here directly to visit My Jio App.
- Click on Install Button.
- Now after installation Open My Jio App.
- Now you have to register your Jio Number with My jio App and you can enjoy your shopping.
2) Steps to Download Jio App for IOS:
My Jio App is also made available for those customers who are using Windows Phone. Here we are providing you the steps which help you in downloading App for Windows Phone.
- Open your iPhone App Store and search for Jio Apps.
- Or Click here to Download Jio App for your iPhone.
- Click on Free Download Button.
- After completing open Jio App and register your Jio Number
- You have successfully downloaded Jio App on your iPhone.
3) Steps to Download Jio App for Windows Applications:
- Firstly, visit Signup to the official website of jio.com.
- Then verify your Jio Number with OTP.
- After that, you can simply log in to your My Jio Account.
- You can access all the reliance MY JIO APPS.
Or else you can download Bluestack, it is a PC Applications. Which is used to get Android Applications on Desktop PC or windows PC? Then you can download My Jio App via Google Play Store, also you can download and use other Android applications on Blue stack like Gmail and Contacts.
What if You are unable to Install Jio App?
It is possible that the app may not be installed due to some reason. If you are facing some problem, please refer to the below-mentioned issues. You may troubleshoot accordingly.
Few scenarios where a mobile app will not be installed are:
- Absence of active internet connection
- Data pack might have been expired
- No space in the phone’s internal memory. Insufficient space
My JIO Login:
Here are few steps which illustrate the users in Logging into the My Jio App.
- Go to the Google Chrome and there in search bar give https://www.jio.com
- My Jio page will appear on your screen.
- On the top right corner, you can see “Sign in” Option.
- If you are new user click on “Register” Button.
- If you are already registered member, press on “Log in” Button.
- Give your registered E-mail Id and Password.
- After giving all credentials, click on Submit Button.
- Then you will be Logged in to the My Jio Portal.