People don’t value things until they lost it. its true and you only realize it when you lost your new phone. You forget to note your IMEI number which is the key to lock your phone or tracks it. that is why today we will discuss How to Check All Mobile IMEI Number Check USSD Codes?
What is IMEI number?
IMEI full form stands for International Mobile Equipment Identity, it means it’s a unique identification number just for your phone. Every phone has different IMEI number and that is why it’s useful.
When you lost your phone and contact your phone company, they will ask for IMEI number and then block the phone. It means even if that person who stole your phone can able to unlock it, they won’t be able to use any network service. If you lodge an FIR at the police station on a lost phone, they will ask first of your IMEI number, so now you understand how important it is to know your IMEI number.
How to find IMEI number on your phone?
You can check IMEI number on your phone even if its iPhone or Android. Here is how to find out on a different phone.
How to find IMEI number on android?
If you have an Android smartphone, then you can simply check it in the settings.
- Open the setting on your phone.
- Go to the about phone at the end of the list
- Open the “Status”
- Now you can find out at the end of that page.
How to find IMEI number with google dashboard in android?
Do you know that you don’t even need your phone to know your IMEI number? When you are using android, google will take care of everything. Here is how you can find out.
- Open Google on your PC or other phone
- Sign in to your google account.
- Now go to the google dashboard
- Look for the “android” in it.
- When you open the android section, you will see all the phone you have sign in to your Google account once.
- Find your device and you will know your IMEI number in it.
How to find IMEI number on your iPhone?
When you are using iPhone, you don’t have any help from Google as they won’t save your device detail. Here is how you can find out your IMEI number in iPhone.
- You need to take out your sim card tray, you will find the IMEI number written on the tray, its just for old iPhone user who still has 3G, 3GS, 4 or 4s
- Find your IMEI number in iPhone setting.
- Open your setting on your iPhone.
- Now go to the “General”
- Scroll down until you find out your IMEI number
- Find out your IMEI number in iPhone using iTunes
- Connect your phone to pc and open iTunes in it.
- Now go my device and select your Phone
- click on the “summary” tab
- Now open the phone number in the in there, this is where you can find your iPhone IMEI number
- If you are using iPhone 5, 5s, 5c or above, you can find out your IMEI number at the back of your phone. Where it was written iPhone and other stuff
- When you restart your iPhone and you see the word hello on the screen, you will find a symbol of ! on the right side. Click on it and you will know your IMEI number.
How to Find out IMEI number on your Windows phone?
Most people don’t use windows phone, but that doesn’t mean you don’t need to know. Here is how
- Open setting is on your window phone
- Now go to the system
- Open the about in there
- Now there is many more information about your phone, just click on more information to know your IMEI number
You can use this technic to find out your IMEI number in all different phone, but there is one way you can see your IMEI number too.
How to find IMEI number on all phone?
- You just need to open your dialing pad and write down USSD code *#06# and you will get your IMEI
- You can check your box from where you get your phone, they have listed all the information about your phone including your IMEI number.
- If you have removable battery on your Phone than you can remove the battery and you will find the IMEI number written on the back of your phone.
In this post, we have shared how to find IMEI number on all different phone and platform. If its useful to you or if you didn’t understand something, do let us know.