How to activate Jio Caller Tune for free
Now a day everyone wants to set a caller tune so that the dialer can listen to a song instead of Default tring tring sound. If you are a Jio User and if you don’t know how to set caller tune than you don’t need to worry, I will help you out. And you can almost set the tune for free.
For almost a year JIO offered its unlimited free services to all its users. In that free services, setting a caller tune to our Jio number is also one.
There are two ways to set caller tune in Jio.
- Through Message Service
- Through JIO Music App
Method 1: Caller tune through the message.
Step 1: Go to the message app, and type “JT” without quotation in capital letters.
Step 2: Now send the message to “56789” and then you will receive a message from JIO care.
If you want to specify your favorite song then write as follow:
MOVIE <movie Name> send it to 56789
SINGER <singer Name> send it to 56789
ALBUM <Album Name> send it to 56789
- Then again you will receive a message with the full song list.
- Just select the number and reply
- You will get another confirmation message and you have to reply with “Y”
- Now you will get a final confirmation message of Activation of free caller tune for 30 days.
Method 2: Through Music App
- Install Jio Music App & then Sign in your account
- Check out latest movie & select a song of your choice
- Now click on “set as caller tune” option
- That’s it; you will get Jio Tunes activation SMS.
How to Deactivate CallerTune in Jio Sim:
- To Stop Or Deactivate The Caller Tune Service Simply Send “STOP” To 56789
- Your Jio Caller Tunes Will be Deactivated Shortly.
- If You Want To Again Activate Than DO Above Process Again To Get It back.